Saturday, October 25, 2008

Scarf Exchange 2008 sent off

This is my effort of a felted bag from previous post showing you the sample of fleece that I received. With a little left fleece I also felted a small purse and a length of spun yarn. I just hope the lady likes it.


This is a bag June is sending back from her sample, which I firstly received but exchanged it. June spun up the fibre and then knitted it and lined it. I hope the lady realises the work that went into this bag.
June was recovering from a leg operation at the time.

This is the 3rd Scarf Exchange I have entered and it is run this year from Western Australia.
I hope they have a good response. I'm sure they will.
Now all us ladies are waiting eagerly for our exchanges. The ladies I refer to are from our small but passionate spinners and knitters group. We meet each WED morning from 9.30 to 12.00, at the Coffs Harbour Showground Gallery building. Posted by Picasa

No comments: