Friday, March 13, 2009

Accident Right Hand


Just incase you were looking for some amazing entry to my blogg, I have to inform you that I had a stupid accident with the lawn mower.
It happened on the 28th Feb,
Hand bandaged as I shorted my 3 middle fingers. The surgeon had to mend them by taking them to below the nail level and pulled the skin over to make a top.
I have had the original bandage taken off and the stitches removed which wasnt that pleasant, ouch ouch ouch.
My fat 3 fingers can move but no knitting, spinning, dyeing, felting, gardening for sometime, also typing on my computer is rather differcult.
I must take this time to express my thanks and excellent service I received by the ambulance team, emergency staff as well as the day surgery team and skilled surgeon plus the nurses that have re-dressed my bandages, at the Coffs Harbour Base Hospital.

During this stressfull time I have been given words of sadness, stupidity, and asking me if they can help in anyway. So I thank my many friends.

It will take time ,but i'm sure I will be back behind the Spinning Wheel or knitting needles soon . I am now looking for a good glove/ mitten to knit then wear.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: