Friday, February 1, 2008

Hand Made Soap

Just for fun using sheep moulds.
This was my first and last attempt at making soap, next time I will buy at the Market.
However I did have a try, but used too much food dye colour.
I intended to make Dog soap using Neem Seed Oil which I believe is great for dogs,
getting rid of their fleas. I haven't shown the green soap as my sister took it for her dog.
She said it will show where she has washed it. Luckily the dog is black and white, but after using the sample soap may be black and green.
The other soaps I used avocado glass dishes for moulds and when still liquid, dropped small plastic frogs in. I will have to test these soaps on myself before I give them out to my friends or I wont have any friends. If you enlarge picture you will see how cute the sheep are.
Pity I cant use them as biscuit cutters, will have to think of another use for them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: