Monday, August 18, 2008

Hand (wet) felted Totebag x 2

This bright felted bag would be ideal for your knitting or just general use.
In bright colours of blue, green and orange.
I have added embellishments of spun yarn , mohair and sari silk threads.
(click on to view larger detail)
This stunning felted bag would be ideal for your knitting or just general use.
In tones of rich browns and glowing yellow.
I have added embellishments of spun yarn and mohair.
An added button just makes it.
(click on to view larger detail)
I hope you like these Felted Bags. I made them to show off at the Coffs Harbour Botanical Gardens Exhibition of Fibre Arts this Aug 8th, 9th 10th,11th 2008.
Many visitor came and commented on the display, of my and other fibre art designers showing off their collection of beautiful garments, jewelery beading,pottery and paintings.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: