Friday, June 19, 2009

My Scarfettes


I have just finished knitting a selection of scarfettes, what one would call a woolly necklet, or a turtle neck without the jumper.
I find just a small knitted scarfette can warm you up, and brighten your outfit.
I have knitted the blue, added a button and made an I-cord cord and made a bow. The Bright pink has three buttons and two tassles.
This pink yarn is shown in the earlier post in a hank already to knit up,
the fleece came from Nundle Woollen Mills.

The white with gold thread plied, has two buttons and two tassles.
The black alpaca with mohair randomly knitted in has one button and one tassle.
The multi brown,black, tan (previously carder together to get this effect) in designer yarn, has two buttons and two long tassles.
These little scarfettes use only a small amount of yarn, so I am looking in my stash to see what other variations I can come up with. If you contact me, I will try and guide you to making one yourself.Posted by Picasa

No comments: