Thursday, June 18, 2009

Nundle with Thanks

Thank you Nundle Woollen Mills for your excellent customer service when I purchased stubbings instead of Cheeses.
For those ladies looking for wool/ yarn or felting/spinning supplies
Google. Nundle woollen mills, i'm sure you will be inspired. as I was.
When I received the Cheeeses I was highly delighted and couldnt wait to try it out. I had to use 6 strands in total to get the thickness I desired.
That done it was dyed rainbow colours and now waiting for it to dry to
knit up.
This is the fleece they sent with it and in no time I had spun it up and plied it back with a soft pink and white woollen yarn.
I dyed it landscape Pink and now waiting for it to dry to knit up.
I always love trying out a new product especially if it is a fleece. Yes the Cheeses are a great quick way to spin an even yarn. its up to you to decide what thickness you want.
Then you have to decide what colour, then you have to decide what to knit with it.
Decisions descisions descisions. Keeps your brain active
take note: this cheese is rather tasteless, but lovely and soft.Posted by Picasa

No comments: