Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bargain Hunting Coffs Harbour Quilt Show


I love broaches, and I found three. A large Button. A Large green lookalike stone surrounded by gold work, and a very unusual broach with several small charms, stuck on a backing of brass.
Then lovely embroidery scissors, brass and a pink painted design pair.
An imitatiom diamond strand which I found just the right size to wear aound my ankle.
I have never seen this before but is narrow strips of chenile. Sew in the middle then wash and it fluffs up like chenile. I am thinking it could be great for my hats as embellishments.
A collection of Bling, small beads sewn to look like flowers a certainty for my hats.

I couldn't go past getting a selection of cotton material with the theme of chooks.I guess I can make a few pot holders or mats for the kitchen.Posted by Picasa

No comments: