Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hoppy Recovered

Hoppy is no longer hopping and is now hard to tell which one she is when all the other 6 Rhode Island Reds X are pecking about. She does seem to be very friendly when I am potting about in their section of the garden. I am trying to make it look pleasing to the eye as well as chook friendly. Having placed a few hanging baskets about and now in the process of erecting a support for some large bean seeds I was given and now popping their heads from the soil.
Also I have a tub full of Jap Pumpkins seedlings that need to have some support very soon so again I have to think what am I going to do. I have just started with the bird cage wire and timber I collected from the street collection I think I will be able to manage.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: