Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Felt Magazine Issue 4


I am always happy to receive a magazine in the post and can't wait till my chores are done and I can sit with a cuppa and go through it.
Yarn magazine and Felt magazine arrived the same day so it was a bonus.
I flick through rather fast then start at the beginning and take it slowly reading the articles.
It was the Felt magazine that when I reached page 44and 45 I took an extra look as it was the article that Grace Brambley talked to both Kerry and I about her writing it. I hope some people get to read it and take note that Kerry has been doing this for some time and put her heart and soul into her creations.
When ever I call around which is always the Friday before Bellingen market day to load up the van with our stock. She has pots of wool dyeing, wool hanging on the line drying and displayed in her lounge room ( well used to be).

I have know Kerry for a long time now and between us run a very friendly Market stall where clients can chat and ask questions and we answer as best we can.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: