Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Galahs Temporary Home


Rabbit Rabbit, cough cough and the loudest squeeks come from this large cage at the side of my house. My sister is moving house and for a few days these two galahs (no names) will live here until they are ready to move the whole cage to their new grounds.
Don't put your fingers or any bodily part near them as they have the hardest bite and does it hurt.
It was orginally for their cat who love to curl up inside, then it had matting and other things cats like, but now long grass is inside. We added extra perches for them, water bowls and feed trays.
I covered the back with black builders plastic which I use for the chookies cages as it is cheaper than tarps but will keep them a little dryer but a little rain wont hurt them. They are birds and used of rain.
I will have to find another place for my hanging geraniums and other pot plants when it is removed.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: