Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Lot Of Bull

I am now the lucky owner of a beautiful Hand Made Pottery Bull. After knitting up a scarf ,very unusual with pink merino, spun /plied with pink mohair, I did a swap with the Potter.
This amazing woman ( Joan) does all her own pottery, by moulding, to firing in kiln, painting and finishing. I was very honoured by her gesture. It will be treasured by me.
If you would like one of these Bulls, or like to see more of her beautiful pieces, from white figurines, to candle sticks, and vases that to me are so tastefull to have in any of view, please contant me on my email address and I will get Joan to contact you.
Our spinners group shared our exhibiton with Joan and together we have shared our love of our craft. Our exhibition was held at the Coffs Harbour Botanic Gardens.
What a lovely place the gardens are, well worth the walk around.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: