Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Penny Testing Her New Bed

Penny the chook looking very comfortable in her new home. Until now my three chooks, Ruby, Henmerelda and Penny lived in a small bird cage and thanks to my generous neighbour they gave me a larger cage for my girls. They must have liked it as today I was awarded with two eggs. Not every day I get 3 eggs. They are totally free range as I leave their cage door open at all times and they come and go as they please. They try and get into my house if I leave the laundry door open and leave their calling card. (poops ) They love when I dig in the garden to find worms and bugs that I can never see. All my left over foods go their way, bread, rice, noodles etc. For a special treat I clean out the back shed and there always is a cockroach or two or three. Plus they get mixed grain. How spoilt are they??? Posted by Picasa

No comments: