Thursday, January 22, 2009

My BABE and LOUET Spinning Wheels


This LOUET s10 is a beautiful Spinning Wheel, very solid with a large bobbin and so easy to treddle.
I bought if from a friend who received in for her 21st birthday and has carried it around the world with her, but just didnt have the room to store it in her house for now.
Thats not to say I have the room, but I just love it.
I am hoping she will ring me up and said, Kaye I would love my SpinningWheel as I want to start Spinning again.
For more on the LOUET, website, www.louet.com




This is my BABE which I purchased from U.S it has a Woolee Winder which is a delight to use and now I find it hard to manually move my thread along the flyer if the machine I am using does not have it on. It is made in very durable PVC and has a double treadle.
The BABE is very light and find it easy to fit into the car and it travels mostly on the passenger side with the seat belt on of course.
If you want to find more about the BABE go to web site: http://www.babesfibregarden.com/ and if you want to know more about the Woolee Winder go to web site: http://www.thewooleewinder.com/

Luckily for me I found out that the LOUET S10 is compatible with the BABE so I can use the flyer and bobbin
on what machine I wish to use.Posted by Picasa

No comments: