Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pink &Aqua Felted Bags


Its all happening again, the start of a new year 2009 to make some felted bags ready for this years display at the Coffs Botanic Gardens.
Here I have the dyed fleece drying.

Here is the Pink Felted Bag and the Aqua Felted with lots of embellishments, rayon, commercial yarn with a bit of sparkle,also a length of yarn with random colours , then I went to my sari silk yarn and cut off short length, unravelled and layed them on, also some glitter of the same colour . I made it in the style of a Tote Bag. Long single handle which you can throw over your shoulder, or do a knot in the handle for a shorter handle to swing over your arm.


These Hand Felted Bags will be on display at the Coffs Harbour Botanic Gardens, Tuesday 13th to 20th Jan.09
Please call and say hello or talk to my friends who belong to the Coffs Spinners Group, they also have their creative creations on display.Posted by Picasa

No comments: