Monday, November 9, 2009

Addicted to Stamps


I was so excited when my favorite parcel delivery van arrived today. I haven't been buying much lately, but when the US dollar became at more favorable to buy US I went to one of my favorite sites. Addicted to Stamps. and was again over welmed at the stamps available and which one would I buy.
There is the cat holding a fish which has printed "Just for you"
The cutest little elephant with a bunch of flowers.

The three cowes hanging over the gate with a letter in its hand.
The cow on a two wheeler bike, chook in the carry basket at front and a chook grabing hold very tight clutching the cows backside.


A Chrissmassy stamp with a mouse in a snuggly fur trimmed Xmas Stocking. A Sheep stamp, this one with the sheep wearing woollen socks.
The artwork on these stamps is excellent and of superior quality.
I love to use them to cover the envelopes and letters that I sent to my friends. I have several in my collection and if I could I would have many many more.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: