Thursday, January 6, 2011

Holee Felted Scarf x 2 ( Pink,)(White&Black)


These scarfs are supposed to have holes, which make it light to wear as well as giving warmth around the neck.
The black and white I first laid out 18 micron merino natural white fleece and then added embellishments of a black yarn I had in my stash and another black fine pure wool thread let it fall on the scarf.

The pink scarf was pre dyed pink 18 micron merino fleece which I laid out and in my stash found a pink glitter, pink angelina, pinkish grey mohair, and pale pink rayon thread that I just let it fall on the scarf.
Making these scarfs I only used one layer and are very delicate to make ,on purpose I made the holes to create just something different to a plain scarf. They are only short in length but enough to make a tie with them. Posted by Picasa

No comments: